Visiting Royal Leamington Spa
Visitors to Royal Leamington Spa are sure to enjoy the spas, coffeehouses, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Warwick Castle, Shakespeare Monument, and Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Royal Leamington Spa
- The closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT) 10.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Birmingham (BHX) 25.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Royal Leamington Spa
The city's cultural venues include Royal Pump Rooms and The Loft Theater. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Newbold Comyn, Jephson Gardens, and Victoria Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Leamington & County Golf Club and Tenpin.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Royal Leamington Spa. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mallory Court Country House Hotel and Spa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Woodland Grange - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Ashorne Hill Conference Centre - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Warwick Castle, located 4 mi (6.4 from the city center, and Shakespeare Monument, which is 10.6 mi (17 away.
Getting Around Royal Leamington Spa
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Leamington Spa Station. Royal Leamington Spa may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Royal Leamington Spa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Royal Leamington Spa gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 35°F