Visitors to Ren-ai are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its monuments.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodations in Ren-ai
- The closest major airport is in Hualien (HUN) 47.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Taichung (RMQ) 60.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ren-ai
The gardens and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Aowanda National Forest Recreation Area, Aowanda Hot Spring, and Aowanda Waterfall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mona Rudao Monument and Small Swiss Garden.
In Ren-ai, you'll be able to select from 51 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Liduo I-Think Resort - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Old England Manor - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Azureloho - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Ren-ai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ren-ai is 1.85 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 54°F