Visitors can enjoy all that Puli has to offer including the churches, monuments, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and museums.
- There are 58 hotels and other accommodations in Puli
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ) 47.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Puli
Cultural venues in the city include Kokomu, Puli Brewery Factory, and Lungnan Natural Lacquerware Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Geographic Center of Taiwan, Chengte Foshan, and Chung-tai Shan Monastery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Puli Town Night Market and CharCoal Carving Art Museum.
In Puli, you'll be able to select from 58 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Puli Ease Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Hotel Modern Puli - Our customers like the room size at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Apollo Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Puli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Puli is 1.85 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 54°F