Visitors can enjoy all that Jiji has to offer including the university setting, parks, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its shopping.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Jiji
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ) 50 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jiji
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Jiji Tourism Night Market and Jiji Old Street. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Minshi Academy and Endemic Species Research Institute. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wuchanggong Temple and Dazhongye Temple.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Jiji. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Caffir garden hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Villa of Palm Spring - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- JIJIQINHAI HOTEL - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Jiji
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- Jiji gets about 1.85 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 54°F