Search Redang Island, Terengganu Hotels from AU$51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Sep. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Redang Island
Travelers to Redang Island give high marks for the beaches. This city's relaxing setting also attracts tourists.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Redang Island
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Terengganu (TGG-Sultan Mahmood) 43.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Redang Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Berjaya Beach, Redang Beach, and Marine Park Centre. Additionally, you might want to add Redang Mosque to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Redang Island. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort - This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Redang Island Resort - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this resort. This 4-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
- Sari Pacifica Resort & Spa Redang Island - This 4-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Redang Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.80 inches of rain falls on Redang Island each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Redang Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Redang Island, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Redang Island?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Redang Island?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Redang Island?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Redang Island?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Redang Island?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Redang Island?
Recent Reviews in Redang Island
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Redang Island airport?
- Where to stay near top Redang Island attractions?
- What kind of hotels are in Redang Island?
- Which hotel chains are in Redang Island?
- What are the most popular hotels in Redang Island?
- Are there hotels near Redang Island?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends