Visiting Redang Island
Travelers to Redang Island give high marks for the beaches. This city's relaxing setting also attracts tourists.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Redang Island
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Terengganu (TGG-Sultan Mahmood) 43.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Redang Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Berjaya Beach, Redang Beach, and Marine Park Centre. Additionally, you might want to add Redang Mosque to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Redang Island. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort - This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Redang Island Resort - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this resort. This 4-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
- Sari Pacifica Resort & Spa Redang Island - This 4-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Redang Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.80 inches of rain falls on Redang Island each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F