- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Redang Island, Redang Island Resort is by the sea. Our guests appreciate the resort's quiet location.
- Where to eat
- Santapan Cafe – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
- Santai – Bar. Serves light fare.
About this property
Redang Island Resort
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 50.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Redang Island Resort
- Laguna Redang Island Hotel Pulau Redang
- Hotel Laguna Redang Island
- Laguna Redang Island Hotel Pulau
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A long weekend getaway
Good sea view resort, room was well-lit with plenty of lights and clean. Food was sufficient and quality was adequate for breakfast and dinner. We tried order food from the kitchen though it took a while for the staff to pick up and delivered to our room. We thought we would be starving from check-out back to the mainland, but thankfully the staff had prepared our breakfast to takeaway at the reception. Overall, we're enjoyed our stay.