Visiting Lang Tengah Island
Visitors to Lang Tengah Island are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its seafood restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Lang Tengah Island
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Terengganu (TGG-Sultan Mahmood) 49.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lang Tengah Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Summer Bay Resort Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Summer Bay Resort Dock to your agenda.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Lang Tengah Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lang Tengah Island is 2.80 inches
- April and February are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F