Visiting Pulau Perhentian Kecil
Visitors to Pulau Perhentian Kecil are sure to enjoy the beaches. In Pulau Perhentian Kecil, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Long Beach and Perhentian Island. In the area, you'll also find Perhentian Beach and Bukit Kluang Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Pulau Perhentian Kecil. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Alunan Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a rooftop terrace, along with a private balcony.
- BuBu Long Beach Resort - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features 3 restaurants, a bar, and a terrace.
- Ombak Dive Resort - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include a restaurant. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil gets about 2.56 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 73°F