Visiting Preston Beach
Visitors to Preston Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, entertainment choices, and bars.
Sightseeing and Staying in Preston Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Preston Beach and Yalgorup National Park. You'll also find Lake Clifton and Vineyard 28 in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Footprints at Preston Beach - This 4-star apartment features a golf course, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Preston Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Preston Beach is 26.81 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F