Search Prague, Central Bohemia Hotels from AU$53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Feb. 2020
Where to stay in Prague
5/5Exceptional!(80 area reviews)
The geographical and historical heart of Prague, this UNESCO-listed district features a tangle of cobblestone streets lined by Baroque churches, palaces and houses.
4.5/5Wonderful!(111 area reviews)
Dynamic and buzzy, this central commercial district is packed with cultural attractions, chic shops and ample dining and drinking options.
4.5/5Wonderful!(42 area reviews)
This handsome, historical neighborhood, filled with charming cobbled streets, cute courtyards, interesting museums and parks, is perfect for aimless wandering.
4/5Very Good!(11 area reviews)
The old Jewish ghetto, former home of legendary author Franz Kafka, and now a cultural haven with six impressive synagogues rising high above the streets.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Prague, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art, and cathedral. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its monuments, architecture, and temples. Top sights in the city include Old Town Square, Prague Castle, and Sea World.
- There are 1288 hotels and other accommodations in Prague
- The closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) 11.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Prague
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Prague Castle, Estates Theatre, and Hybernia Theatre. Attractions like Sea World, Prague Zoo, and Prague Botanical Gardens are fun for kids of all ages. Notable for its historic sites, monuments, and cathedral, the city's landmarks include Old Town Square, Powder Tower, and Municipal House Hall.
In Prague, there are 1288 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Remember Residence - This 3.5-star apartment in Prague 5 features free WiFi, a café, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Hotel Residence Agnes - Our customers like the central location and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Josefov can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Vinohradský dům - Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Nove Mesto can enjoy access to a restaurant and spa services, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Prague include Church of Our Lady before Týn, Republic Square, and Palladium Shopping Centre. One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Karlstejn Castle, located 14.7 mi (23.6 from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Prague
With so many choices for transportation, exploring Prague is simple. You can access metro transit at Namesti Republiky Station, Mustek Station, and Staromestska Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Prague-Masarykovo Station, Prague Central Station, or Prague-Bubny Station.
Dressing for Prague
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Prague gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Prague?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Prague, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Prague?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Prague?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Prague?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Prague?
What's the best luxury hotel in Prague?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Prague?
What's the best golf hotel in Prague?
What's the best accommodation in Prague that's close to historical sites?
Recent Reviews in Prague
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Prague airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Prague?
- Where to stay near top Prague attractions?
- More accommodation types in Prague
- What kind of hotels are in Prague?
- Which hotel chains are in Prague?
- What are the most popular hotels in Prague?
- Are there hotels near Prague?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends