- d'Albora Marinas Nelson Bay
- 3 min walk
- Nelson Bay Golf Club
- 11 min walk
- Dutchies Beach
- 13 min walk
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Nelson Bay, Hotel Nelson is in the city centre and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tomaree National Park and Dutchies Beach.
- d'Albora Marinas Nelson Bay - 3 min walk
- Nelson Bay Golf Club - 11 min walk
- Dutchies Beach - 13 min walk
- Fly Point Marine Reserve - 14 min walk
- Dutchmans Bay - 15 min walk
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Little Nel Cafe – Al fresco dining café. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 8 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.0 per stay.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 5 and AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Nelson Resort
- The Nelson Resort Nelson Bay, Port Stephens
- Hotel Nelson
- The Nelson Resort
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean and quiet and The Little Nel cafe out the front has delicious food!