Overview of Anchorage Port Stephens
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Glover Garden View Room
About this area
Located in Corlette, Anchorage Port Stephens is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tomaree National Park and Dutchies Beach. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails and mountain biking in the area.
- Salamander Bay - 6 min walk
- Corlette Point Park - 7 min walk
- Salamander Bay Shopping Centre - 3 min drive
- Dutchmans Bay - 3 min drive
- Toboggan Hill Park - 4 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Galley Kitchen – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Wild Herring – Pool-view seafood restaurant. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Moby's Whisky Bar – Pool-view wine bar. Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Anchorage Port Stephens
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 80 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 37 for adults and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette
- Anchorage Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our second time staying at the Anchorage and we loved it just as much this time. The rooms are so stylish and comfortable. The bed is huge and so lovely to sleep in. We stay in the loft room and out two kids sleep downstairs on the sofa bed. Rooms are clean and fresh with air con and fans. Lovely bathrooms and very nice amenities provided. The pool is great with excellent service from the wait staff - free fruit and icy poles handed out to kids in the afternoons. Breakfast is amazing - Rodney is just such a fabulous staff member - making sure everyone is looked after - as are all of the staff there. Gorgeous little beach nearby perfect for a bit of fishing or swimming. Can not speak highly enough of this place. We will be back next year!!