- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Patong Paragon Resort & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Pool Access
About this area
Located in Patong, Patong Paragon Resort & Spa is next to a golf course and on the beach. Jungceylon Shopping Center and Bangla Road are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Patong Beach and Kalim Beach. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Phuket Fantasea and Phuket Zoo. With scuba diving and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Patong Beach - 1 min walk
- Bangla Road - 17 min walk
- Paradise Complex - 2 min drive
- Jungceylon Shopping Center - 2 min drive
- Tri Trang Beach - 16 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 63 min drive
- Catch and Grill Seafood — 1 min walk
- All Day Dining — 1 min walk
About this property
Patong Paragon Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1500.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1500.00 (from 4 to 10 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 31 December per adult: THB 5000.00
- Gala Dinner on 31 December per child: THB 2500 (from 4 to 10 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 350 for adults and THB 200 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1265.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.