Visitors can enjoy all that Perchtoldsdorf has to offer including the churches and parks. This city's walkable location also attracts tourists. Top sights around the area include Schoenbrunn Palace, Zoom, and Vienna State Opera.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Perchtoldsdorf
- The closest major airport is in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) 21.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Perchtoldsdorf
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fohrenberge Nature Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Schoenbrunn Palace and Zoom.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gasthof Gerhart - With a stay at this 2-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Vienna State Opera, located 7.8 mi (12.5 from the city center, and Shopping City Sud, which is 2.9 mi (4.6 away.
Dressing for Perchtoldsdorf
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Perchtoldsdorf each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 29°F