Search Payson, Arizona Hotels from AU$114
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 10 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 3 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 13 May 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Payson, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its forests and casinos. In Payson, there are 30 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Payson
The hiking trails, forests, and riverfront highlight the city's natural beauty, and Tonto National Forest, Mogollon Rim, and Mongollon Rim Visitor Center are worth a visit. Fishing is a top activity, and Payson Golf Course is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mazatzal Casino and Rim Country Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Payson. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mazatzal Hotel & Casino - This 2.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Kohl's Ranch Lodge by Diamond Resorts - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this lodge. With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Majestic Mountain Inn - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Payson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Payson is 21.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 26°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Payson?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Payson, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Payson?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Payson?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Payson?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Payson?
Where's the best place to stay for some casino gaming in Payson?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Payson?
Recent Reviews in Payson
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Payson airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Payson?
- Where to stay near top Payson attractions?
- More accommodation types in Payson
- What kind of hotels are in Payson?
- Which hotel chains are in Payson?
- What are the most popular hotels in Payson?
- Are there hotels near Payson?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends