Visitors can enjoy all that Parangtritis has to offer including its beaches. You'll find 517 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Yogyakarta. The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.) 28.8 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Parangtritis
The city's natural beauty is on display at Depok Beach, Parangkusumo Sand Dunes, and Parangtritis Beach. Additionally, you'll find Tomb of Sultan Agung and Lana Gallery in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Queen Of The South Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room deep soaking tub.
Dressing for Parangtritis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Parangtritis is 51.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 73°F