Visitors can enjoy all that Paluma has to offer including its parks. The closest major airport is in Townsville, QLD (TSV) 81.3 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Paluma
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lake Paluma and McClelland's Lookout.
Dressing for Paluma
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Paluma gets about 40.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 58°F