Visiting North Sydney
Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in North Sydney, which is also known for its waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and golf courses.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in North Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NS (YQY) 17.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in North Sydney
Taking a ferry is just one of the top activities, while Marine Atlantic Ferry Terminal and Seaview Golf & Country Club are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add North Sydney Historical Society to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in North Sydney. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Chambers Guest House B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- A Boat to Sea Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Aaron's Dove House Bed & Breakfast Harbourside - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for North Sydney
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- North Sydney gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F