Visitors can enjoy all that Newman has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 33 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Banos
- The closest major airport is in Modesto, CA (MOD-Modesto City - County) 33.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Merced, CA (MCE-Merced Municipal) 47.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Newman
Places to visit in the larger region include Patterson City Hall, Patterson Westley Historical Society Museum, and Floragold Park. You'll also find Stevinson Ranch and Grande Diablo Golf & Country Club in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hamlet Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Newman
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 9.37 inches of rain falls on Newman each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 39°F