- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Travelodge Hotel Newcastle
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Twin Room
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Travelodge Hotel Newcastle is located near the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Merewether Beach and Newcastle Beach. Merewether Ocean Baths and Hunter Region Botanic Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Newcastle Civic Park - 10 min walk
- Newcastle Civic Theater - 12 min walk
- Newcastle Museum - 14 min walk
- Christ Church Cathedral - 5 min drive
- Foreshore Park - 5 min drive
- Newcastle Interchange Station - 9 min walk
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sienna Cafe and Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Travelodge Hotel Newcastle
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 1.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 23.00 for adults and AUD 23.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Travelodge Newcastle Hotel
- Travelodge Newcastle
- Liked: Staff & service