I am a bit disappointed bec the staffs are not friendly.
Overview of Mercure Charlestown
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Privilege, Standard Room
About this area
Located in Adamstown Heights, Mercure Charlestown is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Macquarie and Merewether Beach. Merewether Ocean Baths and Hunter Region Botanic Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Charlestown Square - 19 min walk
- Westfield Kotara - 3 min drive
- Glenrock State Conervation - 6 min drive
- Dudley Beach - 10 min drive
- John Hunter Hospital - 11 min drive
- Kotara Station - 3 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Madison Kitchen + Bar – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 10 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 20.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 1.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20 and AUD 27 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 95 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mercure Charlestown Hotel Adamstown Heights
- Mercure Charlestown Hotel
- Mercure Charlestown Adamstown Heights
- Mercure Charlestown
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service