Travelers give high marks for the local tours in Nevsehir, which is also known for its museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, cathedral, and archaeological sites.
- There are 273 hotels and other accommodations in Nevsehir
- The closest major airport is in Nevsehir (NAV-Cappadocia) 23.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nevsehir
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Urgup Museum, Nevsehir Museum, and Goreme Open Air Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Uchisar Castle, Ortahisar Castle, and Roman Castle. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hiking trails and these places to visit: Sehitler Park, Zeki Soyak Park, and Pigeon Valley.
In Nevsehir, you'll find 273 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hezen Cave Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
- Azure Cave Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Millstone Cave Suites - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and a restaurant.
Dressing for Nevsehir
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Nevsehir each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F