Search Nashville, Tennessee Hotels from AU$93
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 17 Oct. 2020
Travelers to Nashville give high marks for the live music scene, entertainment choices, and popular theater scene. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events, museums, and bars. Top sights in the city include Grand Ole Opry, Tennessee State Capitol, and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- There are 1157 hotels and other accommodations in Nashville
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) 10.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Smyrna, TN (MQY) 29.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nashville
Known for its live music, theaters, and museums, the city's cultural venues include Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, and War Memorial Auditorium. The city is notable for landmarks like Parthenon, Belle Meade Plantation, and The Hermitage. Hockey and football fans will find lots to cheer about, and everyone can enjoy an event at Nissan Stadium, Nashville Municipal Auditorium, and Bridgestone Arena.
In Nashville, you'll find 1157 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin Berry Farms - This 2.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- The Inn At Fontanel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Germantown Inn - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Downtown Nashville can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Nashville include Tennessee State Capitol.
Getting Around Nashville
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Nashville Riverfront Station, Nashville Donelson Station, or Hermitage Station. Nashville might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Nashville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Average annual rainfall for Nashville is 47.24 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 30°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Nashville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nashville, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Nashville?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Nashville?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Nashville?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Nashville?
What's the best luxury hotel in Nashville?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Nashville?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Nashville?
What are some hotels with pools in Nashville?
Recent Reviews in Nashville
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Nashville airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Nashville?
- Where to stay near top Nashville attractions?
- More accommodation types in Nashville
- What kind of hotels are in Nashville?
- Which hotel chains are in Nashville?
- What are the most popular hotels in Nashville?
- Are there hotels near Nashville?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends