Search Napier, Hawke's Bay Region Hotels from AU$89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Napier, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and renowned art. This city also attracts tourists with its wineries, local tours, and shopping. Top sights in the city include National Aquarium of New Zealand, Bluff Hill Domain Lookout, and Napier Beach.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in Napier
- The closest major airport is in Napier (NPE-Hawke's Bay) 4.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Napier
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bluff Hill Domain Lookout, Napier Beach, and Nelson Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Marine Parade is a favorite for retail therapy. Top activities include wine tasting and taking local tours, while Mission Estate Winery and Church Road Winery are sights to visit.
In Napier, you'll be able to select from 50 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Esk Valley Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Pebble Beach Motor Inn - With a stay at this 4.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with a private spa tub. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Napier include National Aquarium of New Zealand. One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Cape Kidnappers, located 14.1 mi (22.7 from the city center.
Dressing for Napier
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Napier gets about 42.20 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Napier?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Napier, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Napier?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Napier?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Napier?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Napier?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Napier?
What's the best high-end hotel in Napier?
What's the best boutique hotel in Napier?
Recent Reviews in Napier
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Napier airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Napier?
- Where to stay near top Napier attractions?
- More accommodation types in Napier
- What kind of hotels are in Napier?
- Which hotel chains are in Napier?
- What are the most popular hotels in Napier?
- Are there hotels near Napier?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends