4.4/5 Excellent! (1,860 reviews)
Don’t bother upgrading to the 13,14,15th, 16th Floor for VIP.
1. Express Elevator D for the VIP guest broke down- this express elevator is slow when it’s working with no guest in it
2. VIP Elevator D had diarrhea smeared all over the floor which was still visible after attempted clean
3. The food at the VIP Lounge isn’t worth it. Tasted like Costco or BJs finger food or the chicken tenders you get at your local tavern to soak up alcohol
4. Which brings me to the drinks- the VIP lounge has 3-4 pre mix drinks only.
5. If you want a beach chair, it’ll cost you a minimum of $30/2 hrs- use beach towels to layout on the sand if you can find a spot.
6. Towels in rooms aren’t properly washed.
The size of the room was more than adequate and partial view of the ocean is just that.
This is the land of ABC stores.
If you get roped into picking an oyster, go with the fastest and ugliest with hair on it. They get you on the cost of purchasing a setting
Reviewed on 7 Jul. 2022