Mission Beach Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Mission Beach hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Mission Beach trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top Mission Beach Flight & Hotel Packages
2021 Mission Beach holiday deals
Top hotels in Mission Beach
Reviewed on 16 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 4 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Sep. 2020
Top activities in Mission Beach
Mission Beach Beach Holiday
There's nothing like a Mission Beach holiday to add a little spring in your step. The soothing rhythm of the ocean waves and the smell of salty air will help refresh your mind, body and soul. To be close to the town centre on your trip to Mission Beach, find a hotel around Mission Beach (just 0.3 miles (0.5 km) away). If you're planning to stick around a while, consider booking one of our Mission Beach packages. Not only can you save cash, you'll also have other incredible beaches near you to explore, like Dunk Island Beach and Wongaling Beach. Now that's a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Mission Beach
- Spend your holiday by the water and let the stresses of daily life drift away with the ocean breeze. Book one of our Mission Beach beach hotels and enjoy a little beachside bliss.
- No matter your budget and style, you'll find a great place to stay for your holiday in Mission Beach. Why not take a look at some private holiday homes, like Mission Belle and Cassawong Cottages? They're a hit with visitors of all sorts.
- Mission Beach has a population of approximately 1,250 people. Why not get out and say hello to one or two of them? It's a terrific way to get a bit of inside intel on the place! Also look up our Mission Beach things to do page.
- Score great deals with a Mission Beach holiday package. With all that extra cash in your pocket, you won't regret indulging in the best this destination has to offer. Mission Beach, Dunk Island Beach and Wongaling Beach are excellent places to start.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Mission Beach holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Mission Beach?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Mission Beach?
- Castles & Cassowaries (Half Day)
- Great Barrier Reef Scenic Helicopter Flight
- Rainforest Dining Experience
- Aboriginal Cultural Experience
- Sand Cay Getaway.
- Australia’s ONLY Bungy Jump - AJ Hackett Cairns