Families will find kid-friendly activities in Milford, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, live music, and theaters.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Milford
- The closest major airport is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State) 26.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial) 28.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Milford
A favorite place to visit in the city is Vietnam Mountain Biking Trail. You'll also find Dean Pond and Pinecrest Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Milford. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Milford - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Boston - Milford - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Milford - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Milford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Milford gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F