Search Cambridge, Boston Hotels from AU$149
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Jun. 2020
Travelers to Cambridge give high marks for the college vibe, fascinating museums, and riverfront. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its architecture, restaurants, and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Harvard Square, Semitic Museum, and Museum of Science.
- You'll find 1194 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) 7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) 18.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cambridge
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Semitic Museum, Museum of Science, and MIT Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Cambridgeside Galleria is a favorite for retail therapy. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University.
In Cambridge, you'll find 65 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Kendall Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to the airport.
- Kimpton Marlowe Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in East Cambridge can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with WiFi.
- Hotel Veritas - This 3.5-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar, and a 24-hour business center. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Cambridge include Harvard Square. Outside the city, popular places to see include Fenway Park, located 1.4 mi (2.2 from the city center, and Hynes Convention Center, which is 1.6 mi (2.5 away.
Getting Around Cambridge
Walk to nearby metro stations like Central Square Station, Harvard Square Station, and Kendall-MIT Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Cambridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cambridge is 43.74 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Cambridge?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cambridge, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Cambridge?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Cambridge?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Cambridge?
What is the favourite LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Cambridge?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Cambridge?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Cambridge?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Cambridge?
What's the best boutique hotel in Cambridge?
Recent Reviews in Cambridge
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Cambridge airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Cambridge?
- Where to stay near top Cambridge attractions?
- More accommodation types in Cambridge
- What kind of hotels are in Cambridge?
- Which hotel chains are in Cambridge?
- What are the most popular hotels in Cambridge?
- Are there hotels near Cambridge?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends