Overview of Northcote Hill - StayCentral
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Northcote Hill, 2-Bedroom Apartment, City View
About this area
Located in Northern Suburbs, this apartment is near the airport and near a metro station. Melbourne Museum and Princess Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Federation Square and Eureka Tower. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Melbourne Cricket Ground, or consider Flinders Lane for a night out.
- University of Melbourne - 14 min drive
- Princess Theatre - 16 min drive
- Her Majesty's Theatre - 18 min drive
- Queen Victoria Market - 19 min drive
- Melbourne Central - 21 min drive
- Merri Station - 8 min walk
- Showgrounds Station - 11 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 20 min drive
- Flinders Lane - 19 min drive
About this property
Northcote Hill - StayCentral
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning on arriving outside normal check-in hours will receive an email with special check-in instructions and key retrieval information.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of AUD 20, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of AUD 600 per stay.
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 600.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: AUD 600 per stay
- Pet fee: AUD 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 6:00 PM and 9:00 AM (amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property manager met us on time and showed us the apartment, which was clean and had a spectacular view of the city from the balcony. The apartment contained everything a family of four would need. It was centrally located to High St where there were endless cafes and restaurants to choose from, as well as a good boutique supermarket close by. Walking distance to both tram and train was a bonus when travelling into the CBD. I would highly recommend, and would come back.