Visiting Melbourne Beach
Visitors to Melbourne Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Top sights around the area include Melbourne Square Mall and Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Melbourne Beach
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, FL (MLB-Orlando Melbourne Intl.) 18.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Vero Beach, FL (VRB-Vero Beach Municipal) 35.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Melbourne Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge, Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge, and Spessard Holland Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Aquarina Country Club and Spessard Holland Golf Course.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Melbourne Beach. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Port d'Hiver - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- SeaGlass Inn Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Sea View Inn - This 3.5-star condo features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Melbourne Square Mall, located 11.6 mi (18.7 from the city center, and Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge, which is 12.6 mi (20.3 away.
Dressing for Melbourne Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- About 51.97 inches of rain falls on Melbourne Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 50°F