- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- 20 min walk
- Gran Via Street
- 4 min drive
- Las Bridas
- 1 min walk
- Poncelet Cheese Bar
- 1 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Madrid's Chamberi neighbourhood, NH Madrid Zurbano is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Prado Museum and Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Paseo del Prado and Puerta del Sol. Check out an event or a game at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, and consider making time for Madrid Zoo Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Avenida America - 17 min walk
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium - 20 min walk
- Gran Via Street - 4 min drive
- Lope de Vega Theatre - 4 min drive
- Teatro Lara - 4 min drive
- Gregorio Maranon Station - 2 min walk
- Nuevos Ministerios Station - 11 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 14 min drive
- Zurbano — 1 min walk
- Las Bridas - 1 min walk
- Poncelet Cheese Bar - 1 min walk
- Río Tormes - 1 min walk
- Opium - 1 min walk
About this property
NH Madrid Zurbano
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- NH Madrid Zurbano Hotel
- Zurbano Hotel
- NH Madrid Zurbano
- Nh Zurbano Madrid
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
My room was in a separate building which is fine until you need a knife and fork and you have to walk over to the other building. The building is old and a bit smelly and corridors are dark. Nothing relaxing about that hotel. The room was absolutely awful nothing like on the picture. Tiled hospital like floor and bathroom. Window opened to an inside area with shafts etc. TV had 1 english news channel. You could hear everyone walking up and down as the corridors are tiled too and acoustic is really bad. And all this for nearly £200 per night. I actually left a night earlier because i could not stand the place. The receptionist didn't even ask why i'm cutting short my holidays and if everything was fine. I do not recommend this hotel.