- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Estadio Wanda Metropolitano
- 6 min drive
- 7 min drive
- 6 min walk
- La Trattoria
- 8 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Madrid's San Blas-Canillejas neighbourhood, Compostela Suites Apartments is in the business district and near the airport. Prado Museum and Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Avenida America and Paseo del Prado. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Estadio Wanda Metropolitano or Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Our guests love the property's central location.
- Estadio Wanda Metropolitano - 6 min drive
- IFEMA - 7 min drive
- Avenida America - 9 min drive
- WiZink Center - 10 min drive
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium - 20 min drive
- Las Musas Station - 5 min drive
- Coslada Station - 7 min drive
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 10 min drive
- Bimbo - 6 min walk
- La Trattoria - 8 min walk
- The Clover House - 8 min walk
- Restaurante Sabores - 8 min walk
- Lied Restauración - 9 min walk
About this property
Compostela Suites Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 4:00 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 20 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Compostela Suites Apartments Madrid
- Compostela Suites Apartments
- Compostela Suites Madrid
- Compostela Suites
- Compostela Suites Apartments Hotel Madrid
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The staff was friendly and helpful, but our room was dirty - not dusted, floors not mopped, upholstery dirty and sticky, and trash was found from previous guests. Even our outside private patio was disgusting.