Visitors can enjoy all that Luganville has to offer including the local tours and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and relaxing setting.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Luganville
- The closest major airport is in Luganville (SON-Santo-Pekoa Intl.) 3.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Luganville
The picturesque setting of Unity Park and Mount Hope Waterfall exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rotary Park and Ammunition Bunkers.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Luganville. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Deco Stop Lodge - This 3-star resort features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Beachfront Resort - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this resort. This 3-star resort features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- The Espiritu - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Luganville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- Luganville gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 66°F