Visitors to Luebeck are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, monuments, and festivals.
- There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in Luebeck
- The closest major airport is in Luebeck (LBC) 6.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Hamburg (HAM) 51.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Luebeck
Cultural venues in the city include Buddenbrooks House, Theater Figuren Museum, and Museum Holstentor. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Rathaus, St. Mary's Church, and St. Peter's Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lubeck Christmas Market and Luebeck Town Hall.
In Luebeck, there are 70 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ringhotel Friederikenhof - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Atlantic Hotel Luebeck - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel in Luebeck Old Town features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- ATLANTIC Grand Hotel Travemünde - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a marina and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Luebeck
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Lübeck Central Station, Lübeck St Jürgen Station, or Lübeck Hochschulstadtteil Station. Luebeck might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Luebeck
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Luebeck gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F