Our stunning newly remodeled modern retreat that's steps to everywhere, in the heart of South Redondo where it's called the Riviera. Remodeled w/ beautiful furniture & furnishings for a luxurious couple or small family vacation, business trip or a romantic get-away.
EVERYTHING is new from furniture to all the amenities. It's within two blocks to beach! It is your home away from home. This is a newly added property from our other listings (vrbo listing #432182, #2002192 and #1988431). This home has ALL the amenities you could need in a home and more!
It has a king bed w/ ability to accommodate to additional people on the custom sectional 10x10 sofa that was made to be able to sleep on comfortably.
This home is a stand alone (free standing), without any adjoining walls. Has ALL the amenities you could possibly want/need in a home and more as everything is NEW:
* fully equipped kitchen w/ everything you need
dish/glass/bakeware, crockpot, panini, toaster, blender, Vitamix blender, juicer, mixer
* toiletries include: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, mouthwash, toothpaste, floss, toothbrush, hair dryer, iron, first aid, cotton/Q-tip, nail clippers...
* New: frig, gas range, microwave, dishwasher
* New washer/dryer with detergent and all the supplies needed
* plush quality linens and towels
* central air/heat w/ separate remote controlled for each room & ceiling fan
* Each luxurious king size bed w/ 65" smart TV w/ Roku, blackout shades so you can sleep in, ceiling fan and light control via a remote
* Living room has 65" smart TV w/ Roku and 10x10 large comfy sectional sofa where 2 people can sleep on if needed, and has a ceiling fan and light controlled via a remote and large windows are control via remote control for the shades
* Cell phone chargers for iPhones and Androids
* Fast business WiFi
* Bedrooms & living room have remote controls for A/C for each room separate so the temperature can be control in each room
* beach chairs, beach mats, beach towels, rolling cooler, backpack cooler, umbrella
* beach cruisers w/ helmets & bike locks
* available upon request if you have infants: Pack 'n Play, stroller, high chair, bathing tub, swing
* Every room has large windows so natural light enters as well as USB chargers
*ALL Kitchen amenities: single and full pot coffee maker, Nutribullet blender, food processer, juicer, mixer, rice cooker, toaster, all types of bakeware
* Stocked w/ toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, coffee, creamer, spices, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, razers, toothpaste, mouthwash, floss, toothbrushes, first aid, coffee (regular and decaf), cream, sugar, assorted teas, spices, etc...
* The balcony has a table w/ two chairs to sit and enjoy the sunset and fresh open air
* Bikes, wagons, boogie boards, beach chairs, beach mats, etc...
*Games: for adults and children
* Portable waterproof bluetooth speaker
* Roku w/ Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu
* steps to restaurants
* walk to market: Smart & Final, Vons, Trader Joes, CVS, market,
* walk to banks: Chase, Wells Fargo, Bank of America
* walk to coffee shops: Starbucks, Peets, and local coffee shops
* walk to spas: health spas, yoga facilities, beauty salons, nail salons,
* Night life
* Farmers market steps away on Sundays 7am-2pm
* 15mins to LAX, 7 mins to Hermosa Beach, 12mins to Manhattan Beach or Rolling Hills
* 40-45mins to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm or Hollywood
* 15-20mins to Palos Verdes for golf courses (Terranea Resort Golf Course, Trump National Gulf Course)
* Famous places nearby to visit (ALL w/in 60mins. or less): Hollywood Boulevard, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Sunset Strip, Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade, Rodeo Drive, Melrose Avenue, Venice Beach, LA Zoo, Long Beach Aquarium, Disneyland, California Adventure, Knott’s Berry Farm, Soak City, Universal Studios, Pasadena, Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, Angels Stadium, The Queen Mary, Catalina Island, Various Museums (The Getty Center, LA County Museum of Art, Hollywood Museum, Museum of Tolerance, La Brea Tar Pits, Grammy Museum, California Science Center), Ice Skating Rinks, Horseback Riding Stables, Golf Courses
* Local mountains are 2-3 hours away... Big Bear, Bear Summit, Snow Valley are great for families.
You won't be disappointed!