Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 1Max adults: 10
1 Double Bed
Food & Drink – Kitchen with oven and cookware/dishes/utensils
Bathroom – Partially open bathroom and bathtub or shower
Comfort – Daily housekeeping
Need to know – No cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
This apartment is located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, while Victoria and Albert Museum and Natural History Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out.
- Natural History Museum - 9 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 11 min walk
- Hyde Park - 13 min walk
- Harrods - 14 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 18 min walk
- Kensington (Olympia) Station - 4 min drive
- South Kensington Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 30 min drive
About this property
Studio Apartment in South Kensington 12
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.