- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- 4 min walk
- Big Ben
- 5 min walk
- Aji Zen Canteen
- 1 min walk
- Pret a Manger
- 1 min walk
- London (LCY-London City)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Near a metro station, London Marriott Hotel County Hall is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Westminster Abbey and National Gallery are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Covent Garden Market and Regent Street. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Coca-Cola London Eye, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Coca-Cola London Eye - 4 min walk
- Big Ben - 5 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 8 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 17 min walk
- Leicester Square - 3 min drive
- Westminster Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Waterloo Station - 10 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 20 min drive
- Gillray's Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- The Library — 1 min walk
- Aji Zen Canteen - 1 min walk
- Pret a Manger - 1 min walk
- Westminster Kitchen Grill House - 1 min walk
About this property
London Marriott Hotel County Hall
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 24 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall
- Marriott Hotel County Hall
- London Marriott County Hall
- Marriott County Hall
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall England
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Fabulous facilities and staff were very happy to help.