Visiting Lomas de Zamora
Those traveling to Lomas de Zamora are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada, and Obelisco are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 685 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) 11.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) 22.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lomas de Zamora
Notable places to visit in the area include Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada, and Obelisco. In the area, you'll also find Teatro Colon and Estadio Monumental.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Estadio Presidente Juan Domingo Peron, located 7.3 mi (11.8 from the city center, and La Bombonera, which is 9.4 mi (15.1 away.
Dressing for Lomas de Zamora
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 39.17 inches of rain falls on Lomas de Zamora each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 42°F