Guests are sure to enjoy the spas in Laurentians. This city also attracts visitors with its countryside ambiance. A top attraction in the city is Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort.
- There are 298 hotels and other accommodations in Laurentians
- Closest major airport is in Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.) 27.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Laurentians
Favorite places to visit in the city include Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort, Saguay Lake, and Municipal Beach. Parc Georges Painchaud and Herve-Desjardins Park are a couple of additional places to visit while you're here. In Laurentians you can choose from 298 hotels and other accommodations to help you plan your vacation at an affordable rate.
- Plumes et Glisse B&B - Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Au Clos Rolland Couette & Cafe - Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hôtel Quintessence - Amenities at this 4.5-star resort include a full-service spa and an in-room fireplace. Visitors like its helpful staff and room size.
Getting around Laurentians
There are several transit options for getting around Laurentians. If you're looking to journey outside of the area, take a train from Saint-Jerome Station, Blainville Station, or Sainte-Therese Station.
Dressing for Laurentians
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be -2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 5°F at night
- Laurentians gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 78°F while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°F