Visitors can enjoy all that Lahore has to offer including the zoo, museums, and forests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks, theme park, and musical theater.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in Lahore
- The closest major airport is in Lahore (LHE-Allam Iqbal Intl.) 6.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Amritsar (ATQ-Raja Sansi Intl.) 49.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lahore
Cultural venues in the city include Lahore Fort, Chitrkar Studio & Gallery, and Chughtai Museum. Attractions like Lahore Zoo and Sozo Water Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Shalimar Gardens, Bagh-i-Jinnah, and Jehangir's Tomb.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Lahore. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Luxus Grand Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Pearl Continental Lahore - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Mall Road can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Lahore - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Lahore
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 105°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 100°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 94°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lahore is 0.87 inches
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 102°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 47°F