Visitors can enjoy all that Kumasi has to offer including the temples, museums, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and lakeside setting.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Kumasi
- The closest major airport is in Kumasi (KMS) 3.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kumasi
The city's cultural venues include Prempeh II Jubilee Museum and National Cultural Centre. The city is notable for landmarks like Saint Peter's Cathedral Basilica, Asante Buildings, and Manhyia Palace. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kumasi Sports Stadium and Kejetia Market.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Kumasi. Listed here are some of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sweet Garden Hotel is located within 1.9 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kumasi can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Yegoala Hotel is located 1.4 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kumasi can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Crystal Rose Ambassador Hotel is 1.5 mi from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Kumasi features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Kumasi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 66°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 65°F
- Kumasi gets about 47.28 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 66°F