Search Kaliurang, Yogyakarta Hotels from AU$8
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 23 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 3 Aug. 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Kaliurang has to offer. You'll find 492 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Yogyakarta. The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.) 22.8 from the city center. The next closest is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.) 40.5 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kaliurang
Places to visit in the area include Ullen Sentalu, Merapi Museum, and Merapi Golf Course.
Dressing for Kaliurang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 75°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Kaliurang gets about 51.22 inches of rain per year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while September and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kaliurang?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kaliurang, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Kaliurang?
Recent Reviews in Kaliurang
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Kaliurang airport?
- Where to stay near top Kaliurang attractions?
- More accommodation types in Kaliurang
- Which hotel chains are in Kaliurang?
- What are the most popular hotels in Kaliurang?
- Are there hotels near Kaliurang?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends