Search Mertoyudan, Central Java Hotels from AU$9
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 3 Aug. 2020
Those visiting Mertoyudan are sure to enjoy all the features offered. The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.) 37.1 from the city center.
Dressing for Mertoyudan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 75°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mertoyudan is 51.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and September with an average temperature of 93°F while the coldest months are September and September with an average of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Mertoyudan?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mertoyudan, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Mertoyudan
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Mertoyudan airport?
- Where to stay near top Mertoyudan attractions?
- More accommodation types in Mertoyudan
- Which hotel chains are in Mertoyudan?
- What are the most popular hotels in Mertoyudan?
- Are there hotels near Mertoyudan?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends