Search Kahului, Hawaii Hotels from AU$223
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 25 Feb. 2019
Reviewed on 21 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 3 Apr. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kahului, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists. Top sights in the city include Maui Arts and Cultural Center and Maui Nui Botanical Gardens.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Kahului
- The closest major airport is in Kahului, HI (OGG) 3.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui) 23 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kahului
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Maui Nui Botanical Gardens, Kanaha Pond State Wildlife Sanctuary, and Kanaha Beach Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Queen Ka’ahumanu Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Maui Arts and Cultural Center and Schaefer International Gallery.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard Maui Kahului Airport - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Kaanapali Beach, located 14.8 mi (23.8 from the heart of the city, and Haleakala National Park, which is 16.9 mi (27.2 away.
Dressing for Kahului
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 64°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kahului is 17.09 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 63°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Kahului?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kahului, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Kahului?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Kahului?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Kahului?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Kahului?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Kahului?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Kahului?
Recent Reviews in Kahului
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Kahului airport?
- Where to stay near top Kahului attractions?
- More accommodation types in Kahului
- What kind of hotels are in Kahului?
- Which hotel chains are in Kahului?
- What are the most popular hotels in Kahului?
- Are there hotels near Kahului?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends