Visitors can enjoy all that Junee has to offer including the golf courses and museums. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Junee
- The closest major airport is in Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill) 34.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Junee
The city's cultural venues include Junee's Broadway Museum and Junee Roundhouse Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Junee Licorice and Chocolate Factory and Monte Cristo Homestead.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Junee Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Junee
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 23.39 inches of rain falls on Junee each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 38°F