- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Junee Motor Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Poolside
Triple Room, Poolside
Family Quadruple Room, Multiple Beds, Poolside
Cabin, 1 Bedroom, Patio
Double or Twin Room, Multiple Beds, Poolside
About this area
Located in Junee, Junee Motor Inn is near a train station. Junee's Broadway Museum and GasWorks Garage Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Junee Licorice and Chocolate Factory and Junee Golf Club. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.
- Junee Licorice and Chocolate Factory - 13 min walk
- Monte Cristo Homestead - 14 min walk
- Junee Roundhouse Museum - 4 min drive
- Junee Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Wagga Wagga Winery - 29 min drive
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) - 159 min drive
About this property
Junee Motor Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6:00 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Worth a stay
Good value, location and comfortable stay Internet did not always work