Travelers to Jingili will find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city attracts tourists with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find 77 Expedia hotels and other accommodation choices in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) 2.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jingili
- Quality Hotel Darwin Airport - This 4-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its clean, comfortable rooms and comfy beds.
Dressing for Jingili
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 75°F
- About 67.05 inches of rain falls on Jingili each year
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 92°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 67°F