Travelers to Jaipur will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Amber Fort.
- You'll find 457 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jaipur District
- The closest major airport is in Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) 6.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jaipur
Favorite places to visit in the city include Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Birla Temple, and World Trade Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum of Indology and M.I. Road.
In Jaipur, you'll find 413 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rambagh Palace - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- The Oberoi Rajvilas - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Jas Vilas - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, quiet rooms.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Amber Fort, located 8.3 mi (13.4 from the city center.
Getting Around Jaipur
With so many transportation options, exploring all of Jaipur is easy. Head to Sindhi Camp Metro Station to catch metro. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Jaipur Railway Station.
Dressing for Jaipur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 105°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 99°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 95°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Jaipur is 23.98 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 103°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 50°F