Search Jackson Hole, Wyoming Hotels from AU$99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Jackson Hole
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Jackson Hole, and visitors give high marks for the magnificent mountain views, ski areas, and lively bar scene. Scenic and quaint, this city also attracts tourists with its riverfront. Top sights in the city include Jackson Town Square, Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum, and Snow King Resort.
- There are 578 hotels and other accommodations in Jackson Hole
- The closest major airport is in Jackson Hole, WY (JAC) 13.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jackson Hole
The city's cultural venues include Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum and National Museum of Wildlife Art. The mountain views, hiking trails, and riverfront highlight the city's natural beauty, and National Elk Refuge, Phil Baux Park, and Snake River are worth a visit. Top activities include skiing and wildlife viewing, while Snow King Resort, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and Grand Targhee Resort are favorite sights to visit.
In Jackson Hole, you'll be able to select from 578 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Kaspers Kountryside Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Other top sights in Jackson Hole include Jackson Town Square.
Dressing for Jackson Hole
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 5°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 28°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 6°F at night
- About 16.85 inches of rain falls on Jackson Hole each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 7°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Jackson Hole?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jackson Hole, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Jackson Hole?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Jackson Hole?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Jackson Hole?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Jackson Hole?
What's the best luxury hotel in Jackson Hole?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Jackson Hole?
What's the best golf hotel in Jackson Hole?
What's the best accommodation option for a ski holiday in Jackson Hole?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Jackson Hole?
Recent Reviews in Jackson Hole
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Jackson Hole airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Jackson Hole?
- Where to stay near top Jackson Hole attractions?
- More accommodation types in Jackson Hole
- What kind of hotels are in Jackson Hole?
- Which hotel chains are in Jackson Hole?
- What are the most popular hotels in Jackson Hole?
- Are there hotels near Jackson Hole?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends