Search Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo, Guerrero Hotels from AU$35
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 2 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 1 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 11 Mar. 2020
Visiting Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo, which is also known for its seafood restaurants. This city's relaxing setting also attracts tourists. Top sights in the city include La Ropa Beach and Potosi Refuge.
- There are 168 hotels and other accommodations in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
- The closest major airport is in Ixtapa, Guerrero (ZIH-Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl.) 10.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Lazaro Cardenas, Michoacan (LZC) 81 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including La Ropa Beach, Potosi Refuge, and Zihuatanejo Bay. Top activities include biking and fishing, while Marina Ixtapa and Cocodrilario are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kioto Plaza and Municipal Market.
In Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo, there are 168 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Casa Que Canta - Adults only - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Casa Cuitlateca - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Tentaciones Hotel & Lounge Pool - Adults Only - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo is 58.11 inches
- June and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
What's the best luxury hotel in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
Recent Reviews in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
- Where to stay near top Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo attractions?
- More accommodation types in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo
- What kind of hotels are in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
- Which hotel chains are in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
- What are the most popular hotels in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
- Are there hotels near Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends